Bridgend FNF BPM Cymru
Helpline - 07530382809 or 08456 004446 10am-7pm weekdays
Calls to 0845 number charged at 50p per minute by BT
Local Telephone: 07947135864 & TBA
Articles regarding General
Thank you for the application.
We endeavour to respond within 2 working days.
Thanks for considering volunteering for our charity. Please fill as much information in as you can.
We will contact you as soon as possible to take the next step.
We've developed a simple 6 point action plan for Welsh Government which we'd like them to adopt for Fathers Day this year. Please let us know what you think - and whether you want any more information
• All WG funded programmes to record gender of parents / carers they work with
• Targets to increase participation of fathers and all other NRPs with WG services ...
• First Minister to make annual statement on the importance of fathers AND what the WG has done to help them in the past 12 months
• Encourage improved shared care of children to allow more parents (particularly single parents) to take up training or employment programmes
• Recognition of Parental Alienation as a form of emotional abuse of children
• Establish a work group under the Family Justice Network for Wales to co-ordinate improved collaboration for those organisations who have the DWP's Help & Support for Separated Families Mark in Wales